Tuesday 3 August 2010

Adessi 10:10 - Cycling to Work

I decided that I should be riding my bike to work seeing as it’s only 2 miles from the Leeds office and Adessi has signed up to the 10:10 campaign! It’s all downhill on the way to work and all uphill on the way home… I’m not sure if this is the best way round or not but at least it means I only have to really pedal on the way back! With the help of a couple of websites I’ve worked out my car’s emissions and it will save about 175kg of carbon emissions if I do it every day (Monday to Thursday) in the next twelve months. I’m sure I’ll bring the car some days to be honest but if I can do it 75% of the time it will be a good addition to Adessi’s aim to cut our carbon emissions by 10%, and I might get fit again too!


No comments:

Post a Comment