Monday 13 September 2010

Adessi 10:10 - What A Corker!

Recycling, as we know, comes in many forms - over to Vicky, explaining how you can do your bit and help her plan her wedding at the same time:

"Do you ever find yourself feeling guilty for throwing old corks away? Well feel guilt no more because I can put them to good use!

"As you probably know, I recently got engaged, so obviously all my spare time is now spent looking at wedding magazines and thinking of ideas for the big day!

"One idea I’ve found for the place name holders is this:





"Trouble is I’d have to get through a lot of wine to have enough corks so this is where you come in.

"I’d really appreciate it if you could save any corks you have (plastic ones are great too!) so that I can give them a happy second life. And when the big day is over I can reuse them again as honeymoon transport:





Vicky O

No comments:

Post a Comment