Wednesday 13 October 2010

Adessi 10:10:10 - An Update From Peter

It goes without saying that I am the most stylish male in Adessi and I am making a bit of a effort with my ‘clobba’ purchases at the minute. The companies I would buy from are very ‘green’ often using up dead stock fabrics that would otherwise be wasted, and more importantly almost everything they produce is made in England which is something I feel very passionate about.

Other ‘green’ things I have do in my life away from Adessi include: I have bought a snazy new bag for when I am out shopping (I am the shopper and cook in our family), I only put the dish washer on on a night time, fill the kettle with the appropriate amount of water, re-cycle papers, bottles etc, try as much as I can to buy food from local fruit and veg/ butchers etc – I even spent last week making apple based food thanks to the bag of apples I received from the little lad next door, never ever buy pre-packed food, use public transport and walk into work at least twice a week.

The ‘green’ things I have done at work include: Printing on both sides of paper, doing scamps and illustrations on paper that has already been used and bring in a packed lunch as often as possible (though that has more to do with my wife being a tight Jock!!!)

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment